Crane Rope: Crane Wire Rope Specification
All About Lifting & Safety offers you an extensive range of crane wire rope. We have both rotation-resistant and non-rotation-resistant kinds, with the aim of enabling you to choose the best for your application.
We work closely with manufacturers to ensure high-quality standards are met and that the crane wire rope we bring you is superior and can withstand applications in civil engineering, construction port handling, and other uses.
Our combined 80 plus years experience in the lifting and safety industry makes us experts in discerning high-quality crane ropes from the lesser quality ones that can be hazardous to use. Crane wire rope specification is determined by the rope’s diameter, which is measured in millimetres i.e. the wider the diameter, the higher the grade. You can depend on our team to help you select the crane wire rope that will match your needs.
When you call All About Lifting & Safety, some of the considerations we will look at in order to recommend, supply and install a crane wire rope for you include:
- Rotation resistance
- Crushing resistance
- Abrasion resistance
- Fatigue resistance
- Corrosion resistance
- Rope extension
Whatever your need is, you can rely on us for crane wire rope for the following:
- Offshore Pedestal Cranes
- Tower Crane
- Mobile Cranes
- Overhead Cranes
- Crane Pendants
- Crane Trolley
- Gantry Cranes
- Hoist Rope
- Container Crane
- Crane Jib Hoist
- Crane Boom Hoist
- Truck Cranes and many others.
Crane rope can break down due to improper maintenance, overloading, and misuse. Be sure to train machine operators and other personnel on proper maintenance and usage.
- Avoid using crane wire rope that is corroded, damaged or worn out.
- Avoid overloading the crane wire rope – get the appropriate crane rope for your use.
- Carry out regular inspections on crane ropes to ensure safety and high-level performance.
- Carry out periodic training for all staff on handling crane ropes to make sure everyone is aware of how to use crane ropes and know what the safety measures are.
All About Lifting & Safety provides high-quality crane wire rope that meets Australian and other internationally recognised standards.
Some of our services include:
- Installation and replacement of crane wire rope. We carry out installations for mining applications, cranes, excavators, elevators and aerial ropeways
- Maintenance of crane wire rope
- Non Destructive Examination in line with established Australian standards to determine internal degradation brought about by fatigue and corrosion, as well as defects on the wire rope such as distortion and broken wires
- Carrying other safety checks as required by law
- Consultation services
- Carrying out staff training on machinery handling, use, and safety.
Featured Crane Ropes
You can rely on our vast experience to help create smooth operations.
Call us today for all your lifting and safety equipment needs.