Drum Lifting Sling: Drum Lifting Device Guide
Lifting heavy liquid containers presents unique challenges to any industry. As Australia’s leading providers and experts of drum lifting equipment and all types of drum lifting device, look no further than All About Lifting & Safety for all of your lifting equipment needs.
Our team of professionals will not only provide you with a consultation to understand fully what products will suit your liquid lifting needs, but we also stock one of Australia’s greatest selections of drum lifting devices and accessories to cater to every need.
All About Lifting & Safety’s Drum Lifting Equipment
At All About Lifting & Safety, our team of qualified professionals know full well the wide range of regulations that surround operating and owning any drum lifting device. That’s why we will not only supply you with the correct device and accessories, but can also run you through how to use the device safely and without injury or damage to personnel and equipment.
In addition to a drum lifting device, you will also need:
- Clamps to secure the load. Any liquid being lifted either vertically or horizontally must be clamped in place with industry-standard clamps.
- Stands. We have several sizes, types and design of stand available for you to choose from.
- A drum lifting sling. We stock several drum lifting sling designs to cater to any overhead lifting needs. We also offer maintenance and inspection services to the sling after purchase.
- Drum covers. As per the Australian regulations, each drum lifting device must be securely covered before moving.
- Positioners, tilters and trolleys. These are necessary accessories for any drum lifting device to ensure mobility of the drum and a successful, safe lift.
At All About Lifting & Safety, we are Australia’s leading supplier of all types of heavy lifting material and drum lifting device. Call us today for your expert drum lifting equipment consultation.
All About Lifting & Safety
We are a specialist team with a combined 80 years of experience in the safety and lifting equipment industries. Our experience has led to us becoming the go-to experts in supplying, installing, testing, and servicing all lifting and safety equipment.
All About Lifting & Safety provides a repair, testing and maintenance services on-site, as well as at our multiple locations.
We currently offer our services to the following regions:
For all of your lifting and safety equipment needs, turn to the experts, All About Lifting & Safety.
Contact Us today for all of your drum lifting device needs.