ALL ABOUT LIFTING & SAFETY
All About Lifting and Safety is committed to Safety and Compliance whilst providing First Class Services, Quality Products, Exceptional Support and Advice to Industry. With our NATA accredited mobile testing facility, YOUR equipment can be inspected, tested, certified and tagged, damaged equipment is repaired and proof tested immediately and re-entered into service without the usual inconvenience and costly delay of removing equipment from your premises.
All work is done in front of the customer eliminating any doubt and inconvenience.
The team at All About Lifting & Safety have a wide and extensive knowledge within the Lifting, Height Safety and Confined Space Industries and will work with the Customer to achieve the BEST possible outcome at all times.
Let us help you take control of all your Compliance Requirements with our;
- Mobile Testing Facility
- Online Asset Management System ORCA
- Extensive Knowledge (product and service)
- Competent Inspectors
- Fast, Safe and Friendly Service
Contact Details – Branches
ALL ABOUT LIFTING & SAFETY PTY LTD
15/12 Tierney Place
Tweed Heads South NSW 2486
07 5523 1542
ALL ABOUT LIFTING & SAFETY PTY LTD
1/12 Duntroon Street
Brendale 4500 QLD 4500
07 3889 7774
ALL ABOUT LIFTING & SAFETY PTY LTD
20/3 Page Street
Kunda Park QLD 4556
0424 994 552
All About Lifting & Safety are committed to ensuring ease for all our clients in relation to Compliance and Safety, our focus is to work with you to help you manage your Compliance with regulations and to provide you with the tools to effectively manage your assets. All About Lifting & Safety are commissioning our Online Asset Management System call ORCA – Online Register of Certified Assets.
We believe this to be an effective tool to be used by our clients to better maintain your compliance requirements.
From past Experience, we know that documentation hasn’t always been readily available, ORCA however will streamline the process and ensure your documentation is only one click away.
ORCA will allow you to access your documentation in 3 formats
- Excel – your assets can be exported to excel to allow you the flexibility to create your own data bases or populate assets into various management systems
- PDF – can generate location based reports in PDF formats
- HTM – Allows for easy transmission via emails
1. Capability Information
All About Lifting & Safety Pty Ltd core business activity is providing independent third party verification of Lifting, Height Safety and Confined Space Equipment to Construction, Engineering, Civil Construction, Maintenance, Manufacture, Marine and Governmental Industries
We have the;
- Process’s, Policies and Procedures
To be able to complete onsite certification, repair, testing, installation and supply of lifting, rigging and height safety, confined space & industrial equipment.
All About Lifting & Safety are leaders in our Industry and pride ourselves on our ability to provide our Customer with the right results. We will work hand in hand with the Customer to ensure that ALL compliance Requirements are either meet or exceed. We take all the guess work out of your Compliance and will not deviate from Australian Standards, Codes of Practice, OH&S Requirements and Manufacturer Recommendations to determine Acceptance and Rejection Criteria.
Our Products and Services;
- Certification of Lifting, Height Safety & Confined Space Equipment in-line with the ‘RUGBY’ system.
- Asset Management Systems utilising both Online and Offline versions
- Load Testing of Rigging Equipment by tension testing
- Proof Load Testing of Repaired Equipment
- Mobile Testing and Certification
- Inspections and Fit out of Mobile Cranes and Crane Trucks
- Tower Crane Rope Inspections (Commissioning and Annual)
- Wire Rope Swaging
- Pull Testing and Certification of Height Safety Anchor Points
- Stainless Steel Rated Lifting Equipment
- Grade T and V Alloy Lifting Equipment
- Height Safety and Confined Space Equipment
- Heavy Duty Equipment (Kibbles, Brick Cage’s, First Aid Cages, Man Cages etc.)
- Installation of Height Safety and Confined Space Equipment and Systems
- Load Restraint / Lashing Equipment
- PPE – Personal Protective Equipment
- Supply and Installation of Bollards, Barriers, Signs etc.
- Workshop Servicing and Testing
- Jack Testing and Certification
All About Lifting & Safety continually seeks new and innovative Equipment to better the Service’s we can offer to our Customers.
Our Current Equipment includes;
- Truck mounted mobile 50ton tension test machine NATA accredited
- 650 tonne swaging machine for wire rope & crane rope repairs
- 300 tonne swaging machine for wire rope & crane rope repairs
- 150 tonne mobile swaging machine for wire rope & crane rope repairs
- Portable telescopic tension testing device’s suitable for offshore
- Load cells, compression and tension type
- Anchor testing devices
- Site compliant vehicles
- Online equipment tracking system and Online equipment registers ORCA
All About Lifting & Safety understands that Customer requirements are KEY and will work with the Customer to ensure these are met Safely and within a timely manner. We will liaise with the Customer when certain requirements cannot be met, working with them to find a safe alternative. Our aim is to build and maintain a lasting Partnership built on trust, respect, knowledge and understanding. We know that Compliance can be at times a time consuming aspect within any Business, this is where we stand out from the rest, Compliance and Safety is the very essence of All About Lifting & Safety.
We facilitate and provide;
- Offshore testing
- Full NATA testing
- Height Safety & Confined Space System Installations
- Rope Access and Rescue Systems
- Site Compliance Safety Audits
- Electrical Test and Tag
- In ground Concreted Bollard and Barrier Installation
- Overhead Gantry Crane Servicing – Including major overhauls
- Fabrication Service available for Lifting Devices
All About Lifting & Safety will work with the Customer and third parties to find a solution to any problem.
By working with strategic alliance partners we can provide all these services to the customer as a one stop shop for any site compliance issues required.
All About Lifting & Safety are committed to Safety, Training and ensuring that all our staff and third parties we engage are qualified to perform the tasks set for them.
All of our Managers, Personnel and Contractors have current;
- Verification of Competencies (VOC)
- High Risk Licences (where required)
- Industry tickets or certifications relative to their field and are fully insured.
- We are a NATA accredited testing company.
We service South East Queensland and Northern New South Wales and are proud members of the Barry Evans Lifting World Group which has a long history operating in Liverpool, Sydney and with branches in East and West Melbourne.
We can arrange travel anywhere to conduct onsite inspections and recertification and also regularly conduct offshore work.
We supply to anywhere in Australia via our freight companies or your own.
All items supplied come pre tagged and ready for use on any site.
2. Track Record
All About Lifting & Safety constantly strive to deliver the best possible service to our clients on time and keeping their compliance requirements in-date,
All About Lifting & Safety have partnered with the following companies and industries;
- Lend Lease road and building projects.
- Building construction companies.
- Civil construction companies.
- Processing mills.
- Utility companies.
- Tunnel boring companies.
- Road and case boring companies.
- Pipe line construction companies.
- Piling companies.
- Major crane companies including off shore.
3. Management Systems
All About Lifting & Safety have developed sound management systems to reflect the work we do and are constantly applying all observations to improve our own work place. We stay up to date with current Australian Standards within industry and apply those standards to all of our clients work sites to better inform them of changes required.
We maintain the following management systems;
- Safety and risk management system - constantly updated.
- Environment Policy.
- Quality Management System – NATA.
- Insurances – Public, General & Product Liability to $20,000,000.
4. Customer Service and Market Response
Relationships and Communication are very important to our business. We maintain good relationships with clients by being available for anything at any time and adopting the attitude of nothing is too hard.
Many times we have conducted onsite repairs of equipment to get a client back into service at very short notice. Our clients rely on us to complete tasks or fill orders at short notice.
All About Lifting & Safety realised there is a gap in the market due to lack of service and commitment to customer requirements, as such, our goal is to fill that gap.
5. Working with Industry and Others
All About Lifting & Safety is a proud partner of the Barry Evans Lifting World Group which has branches across NSW & VIC. We enjoy good partnerships with many other companies in our industry and see them as assets not competitors.
Industry Association Membership
NATA - National Association of Testing Authorities, Australia (ABN 59 004 379 748) has accredited All About Lifting & Safety Pty Ltd following demonstration of its technical competence to operate in accordance with ISO/IEC 17025 in the field of MECHANICAL TESTING.