WalkSafe Roof Walkway System
The MSA WalkSafe Rooftop Walkway System provides a level non-slip surface which can serve as an ideal rooftop demarcation route – protecting users against hazards when working at height.
In highly trafficked areas – where regular access may be required for maintenance regimes, plant inspection, air quality monitoring, roof light cleaning, etc – WalkSafe distributes the load evenly on to the roof and thus reduces the wear and tear on the roofing system itself. WalkSafe offers a lightweight, practical solution which can be easily installed to replace existing wooden duckboards, scaffolding boards & snow guards.
- Plastic walkway – manufactured from recycled from PVCu for a lightweight solution
- Compatibility – designed to work with all major roof types
- Corrosion and Moisture resistant – WalkSafe is manufactured from extruded PVCu planks and support leavers, injection moulded PVCu end caps with stainless steel fixings and fasteners ensuring WalkSafe is both highly corrosion and moisture resistant
- Durability – lifespan in excess of 25 years (BBA Certified)
- Minimal components – quick and easy to install with no requirement for roof penetration
- Complementing Systems – WalkSafe is designed to work seamlessly alongside Latchways Constant Force Post systems and VersiRail guardrail
MARKETS: Utilities | Construction
APPLICATIONS: Working at Heights
*CONTACT OUR OFFICE FOR PRICING & AVAILABILITY*